 General / 16677
Re: lego in the toy hall of fame
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:25:36 GMT

Also, Ole Kirk Christiansen was inducted into the Toy Industry Hall of Fame in
1989:

http://www.toy-tma.com/industry/halloffame/1989.htm#christiansen

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:

I looked around to see if anyone had posted about this yet, but it seems that in
1998 Lego was inducted into the Toy Hall of Fame....

http://www.acgilbert.org/fame/lego.html