 General / 16647
Re: Please help me identify a part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:48:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
I recently won a part lot on ebay and got some pieces I'd never owned • before.
I've been able to identify most of the sets they came from (588 & 6386), but
there's one part I still can't identify.  The part number is 4737 and the • parts
ref. page lists it as a Space Window 4 x 4 x 6 Outward Sloping Corner
( http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4737.gif ).  The color of • it
is black.  If anyone can tell me what set number(s) it comes from I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks
That would be M:TRON #6956-1...
-John Rudy