 General / 16641
  Weird box from S@H

I just got my latest order from Lego Shop@Home. It came in a different box than usual. This one is nondescript except for large block letters on it saying "DIMWT 2". What's strange, though, is that someone has taken a black felt pen and stuck an "I" (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Weird box from S@H

(...) I've gotten several of the DIM WT packages, none defaced. In fact around our house that's what we call them-- when my husband says, "Oh, BTW you got a DIM WIT package today," I'm glad because I know I got an S@H order. I doubt it was a LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Dim Wit (was Re: Weird box from S@H)

(...) I am betting that a lot of S@H customers refer to the boxes as DIM WIT. I know I do. I like the Dim Wit 9 the best as those definitely hold more than a Dim Wit 2. In fact, I probably have about 30 Dim Wit boxes around the house with stuff in (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Dim Wit (was Re: Weird box from S@H)

(...) Now to spoil everyone's fun, here's a good reference as to what DIM WT is (complete with a form to calculate it)... (URL) used for air shipping to get a handle on the volume of a package, since airplanes don't have infinite space. This took a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)