 General / 16641
16640  |  16642
Subject:
Weird box from S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:52:59 GMT

I just got my latest order from Lego Shop@Home.

It came in a different box than usual.  This one is nondescript except for
large block letters on it saying "DIMWT 2".  What's strange, though, is that
someone has taken a black felt pen and stuck an "I" between the W and T, so
it says "DIMWIT".  Then they've scrawled a message beside it (on the top of
my package!): "You ordered a dimwit? Or is it fo (sic) a dimwit? Ho Ho"

How many other people have gotten packages in the mail with something like
that written on the box?  I have no idea if some at Lego or at the post
office wrote it. :)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars