 General / 16632
Re: Gone for good?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:09:17 GMT

Elliot Hyde <ehyde@mac.com> wrote in message
news:38D24359.CB340867@mac.com...
What happened to "Damraska"? His web site, Minifig Suns, disappeared
a while ago.  It had some very nice space MOCs on it.

He retreated into his cave to contemplate jello or something.

Truely, thanks for the interest.  Minifig Suns is currently undergoing a
major overhaul.  I'm adding a bunch of new vehicles, redoing some renderings
and pages I lost, and changing the format a bit.  Two friends may contribute
some additional content as well.  However, I'm still two to three months
away from launch.

Email: Damraska@jps.net

I'm steering everyone to Damraska@Netscape.net nowadays.  I changed ISPs a
lot last year (I dropped JPS in November) but this address remains constant
and I check it every couple of days.

Site:  http://members.tripod.com/~Damraska/index.htm

At my request, Tripod deleted my ftp space.  I am unsure at this time where
Minifig Suns II will reside.

  -Doug

^V^^V^
Nix 'Wicked' to reply.