 General / 16619
  Part counts and mini-figures

I've got a long-time question, and for some reason it's taken until now for it to occur to me to ask someone... What's the official part count in a mini-figure? Why is it that things like hats, tools, airtanks, etc., are not counted? A perfect (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Part counts and mini-figures

(...) Joshua Delahunty has a very good understanding of these rules (having deduced them from analyzing hundreds and hundreds of piece counts), but he also says there are anomalies that pop up from time to time. The one rule which seems to hold up (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)