 General / 16600
  LEGO System == World Adventures?

I just visited lego.com and in the LEGO finder, where they used to have "System" they now have "World Adventures". The contents of World Adventures are all of the things that used to be called System. Is this something new, or is it a Euro thing? (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO System == World Adventures?

(...) I don't guess it's just a Euro thing, all the 'System' sets that are new for 2000 are missing the 'System' logo. I noticed this when I had my A-Wing box next to the X-Wing box back when the new sets came out. So it's gone from 'LEGOland' to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO System == World Adventures?

(...) And go back to Legoland! ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO System == World Adventures?

(...) Hmm... sounds like a new thing. Not euro tho', the same thing happens at the US area of the site. Note also that the catalog tab that is supposedly "System" (and contains the "System" themes) bears no name, while all the other lines (technic, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)