 General / 16601
Re: LEGO System == World Adventures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 18:57:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Susan Hoover writes:
I just visited lego.com and in the LEGO finder, where they used to have
"System" they now have "World Adventures".  The contents of World
Adventures are all of the things that used to be called System.  Is
this something new, or is it a Euro thing?  (It still had Ninja, and it
said "Slizer" rather than "Throwbot".)  Maybe I'm remembering the
catalog, which still says System.  The mouseover in the catalog section
still says System.  I'm confused.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

I don't guess it's just a Euro thing, all the 'System' sets that are new for
2000 are missing the 'System' logo.  I noticed this when I had my A-Wing box
next to the X-Wing box back when the new sets came out.  So it's gone
from 'LEGOland' to 'System' to 'World Adventures', huh?  Wish they would make
up their minds. =)

~Nathan