 General / 16520
Re: GREEN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
Hey Todd,  The winking/grinning O'Reilly minifig is a great touch

Glad you like it.  BTW, it was all Suzanne's idea, not mine.  (As are mos of
the ideas behind LUGNET.  I can't emphasize this enough.)

--Todd
WOW, the good luck of the Irish IS with me today. I've seen the leprechaun.
I'll be going to heaven now. Well close, my home made corned beef and cabbage
is done and the smell is practically taking me there now. With a Lego
leprechaun to toast to boot.

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****