 General / 16514
Re: GREEN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:23:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
On Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:05:50 GMT "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote
concerning 'Re: GREEN!':
In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
Hey Todd,  The winking/grinning
O'Reilly minifig is a great touch
(Besides the green)  Where can I
get one.  (Need someone to
share the Guinness wit)  Top O'
the morning to ya (hick).

Actually, that's Mayor O'Reilly paying a virtual visit in honor of this • festive
occasion. He lives in Legopolis. You would have to ask his wife if he can • go out
drinkin' with ya this evenin'. I'm not sure she'd go for it.

heh, guess he went drinking now, cause he's not htere anymore...

Dan

And I missed it! Darn the bad luck of me Irish heritage... No leprechaun for
me today...

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****