 General / 16518
    Re: GREEN! —Todd Lehman
   (...) Glad you like it. BTW, it was all Suzanne's idea, not mine. (As are mos of the ideas behind LUGNET. I can't emphasize this enough.) --Todd (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: GREEN! —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) WOW, the good luck of the Irish IS with me today. I've seen the leprechaun. I'll be going to heaven now. Well close, my home made corned beef and cabbage is done and the smell is practically taking me there now. With a Lego leprechaun to toast (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)