 General / 16429
  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

(...) The 1x6x5's are even older, I think late 70's. Look up these sets: (URL) got 230 at a clearance somewhere in the early 80's. I loved the 1x6x5's back then because it allowed me to build much bigger buildings than before. It also had 1x6x3's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

(...) We're talking about the bricks, not the windows. :) Although the bricks *did* appear in, I believe, 483 Alpha-I Rocket Base and some other late seventies Space Sets. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

(...) would (...) would (...) Is there any chance you could scan the instructions for #230 for me and/or brickshelf? Chris (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: If TLG was going to cease production of any 5 pieces which ones should they be?

(...) Yes, I'm pretty sure my parents still have the instructions. It could take a while though. Jeff, the set had the bricks (1x6x5 and 1x6x3) AND the windows. And a lot of the bricks as well. As I remember it was build on a 16x32 baseplate and it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)