 General / 16425
Re: She's building.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:05:53 GMT

Jeff,

Jeff Johnston wrote:

For those of you following the continuing saga of Mel the NLF...

(Instant replay:
Converting the NLF: http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=15948
Lego H-E-double-hockey-sticks: http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=3620)

She's building.  Right now, as I'm typing this.  So far she's built a dump
truck, two ResQ vehicles I got on sale at Ames, and now she's got a house
going.  She says, "We need more roof bricks.  And windows and doors."

Looks like another trip to TCS this weekend...

8)

J, muahahahaha!

HA HA HA HA HA! (EVIL Laugh) Another one to add to our LEGO Borg cube.
Soon, we will control all of them, all of them, all of them, HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA!

My NLSO is slowly coming around, she usually helps build models for me,
and she even said, with my upcoming page, that she might help me sort
some bricks out. She did like the new castle sets, too. HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA
:)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net