 General / 16369
  Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

(...) Actually, the toolbar buttons were Suzanne's idea, and last night I forgot to mention one other thing that was helpful about it: If you select text (with the mouse) before clicking the button, then click the button, that text automatically (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

(...) Suzanne, Todd. This stuff is super. I love the quickset search thanks Suz. Eric The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar