 General / 16285
    Attn: KEVIN LOCH —Robert M. Dye
   Hello. I could not find an address on Brickshelf.com. If anyone knows how to reach Kevin, please forward this to him, or his address to me. Thanks, Rob **** Kevin, I have tried to dl the following files, but cannot get the zipfiles to open properly. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Attn: KEVIN LOCH —Shiri Dori
   Hi Rob, Kevin's address, as it appears on his lugnet posts, is: kloch at opnsys dot com Replace the 'at', 'dot' by '@' and '.' If you want to find someone's email, search for a post of his/her and click 'reply to author' (NNTP) or just look at the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)