 General / 16285
Attn: KEVIN LOCH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 02:44:07 GMT

Hello.

I could not find an address on Brickshelf.com.  If anyone knows how to reach
Kevin, please forward this to him, or his address to me.

Thanks,

Rob

****

Kevin,

I have tried to dl the following files, but cannot get the zipfiles to open
properly. Some are missing the htm's, and some are missing htm's and
thumbnails...No big deal...but some miss htm's, thumbnails, and gifs of the
main instruction pages.

I am doing this on a mac, if that makes any difference.  I tried 4 different
unzip utilities, and none on them succeeded.  Usually, I ended up with a
message like this:

"End-of-central directory signature not found."

The problem files are these:

6244
6248
6263