 General / 1625
1624  |  1626
Subject:
Most common brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:26:42 GMT

What is the most common brick people have in their collections? My
collection probably has at least a hundred 1x2 bricks, over 10% of my total
collection. Anyway is this also the most common brick produced by TLG or do
I buy an abnormal number of sets with abnormal numbers of 1x2s?

--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!