 General / 16230
Re: Blue Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 00:04:39 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, James Mathis writes:
Sorry to have started a thread on use of "LEGO competitors bricks" with you as
the center-piece, Rich.

That's quite a solid looking blue station, and BIG.

I like the accessibility.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Richard W. Schamus writes:
<snip, so that I can put in other comments...>
Thanks! Two great responses from two great minds. And I haven't put in the
itty-bitty details yet, like lamp-posts, (I only have 2 "real" lamp-post, and
they are pink, so I've had to go with a Technic approximation), and crows-nest
wood-tub flower containers... etc. Not too mention the inside food counter and
the ticket window. I still need waiting room chairs in there...

Rich
--
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****