 General / 1623
Re: 1999 Dutch Catalogue Online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 11:47:29 GMT

September for the red car!!
Hydraulics!
Translations, please!
Some of the new Technics were disappointing, until seeing
the bigger models. But observations of the '98 sets seem true
for '99. Very few studded bricks. Looks like some of the only
studded bricks are the engine cylinders..........
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/
Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ...
"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> writes:

Goto http://members.tripod.com/~Dutch1999Lego/index.html

Thanks!  This made my day.

On the subject of the 8446 green crane, it's interesting to see that it
makes use of many pieces from the Slizer-line:

   http://members.tripod.com/~Dutch1999Lego/p56.jpg

It uses Slizer feet as headrests and light holders.  And Slizer heads
for gripper device.

I don't understand much Dutch, but it looks like the new cylinders are
hydraulic.  I wonder how they work.

Fredrik