 General / 16220
  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) I could be mistaken, but haven't these appearances involved grey or translucent colored arm segments? (Roboforce) I think these are artifical limbs made of metal, plastic or glass, not biological limbs. On only women have red hair.. maybe the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the nature of minifigs (moved from Dear LEGO)

(...) Not so! At least in the mists of antiquity (Castle & Pirates) male 'figs sported red beards and moustaches...the Royal King and the Black Knight are two excellent examples...however they all apparently shaved their heads to make their various (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)