 General / 16135
  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) If your LEGO is USA LEGO, then you are talking about set 001 - the USA/Canada Samsonite LEGO gears set (circa 1968-70). The largest sizes were red and blue, with yellow and white the smaller sizes of gears. These gears could be attached to (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

I asked my little brother about the gears. He knows we still have them but they're buried somewhere deep in the recesses of Knobhead. This sounds like a job for Johnny Thunder... It's entirely possible that it's from a European set. My aunt, if I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)