 General / 1613
    Removing printing from lego parts —Nick Chauvin
   Do you hate the printing on the u.f.o parts? Well I have used a technique from my years of scale modeling to remove stupid printing from Lego pieces. By using various grades of automotive sandpaper and Blue Magic metal polish. I buy it in the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Removing printing from lego parts —Barry McFarland
   (...) Very cool. . . now where did I put those Aquashark's stupid canopies?? Barry (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Removing printing from lego parts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This may not work as well on translucent, as even though you get the surface to tactilely and reflectivly be the same, it may still be a bit fogged. Worth a shot though, and sure to work on solid color pieces. (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)