 General / 16081
  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) Why didn't you tell your parents that the junk does not go in the lego box? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) Why didn't you put the non lego stuff in another drawer or toybox or whatever? That would make sense. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) to (...) They weren't my parents, but my aunt and uncle... so I couldn't tell them what to do - unlike my parents ;-) (j/k) -Shiri (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) It would make sense. But my cousin and I weren't sensible girls... we just wanted to build. We'd always have limited time, and wanted to get as much done as possible. We lived 3-hr drive from each other, and would only visit each other once (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)