 General / 15956
Re: My Ebay FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 10:32:25 GMT

I already have PLENTY of the 1x6x2 slotted bricks, but I still need standard 1x2
slotted in black to get the finter height variations on the doors I'll be doing.

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tom Stangl writes:
**snip**
That being said, I STILL need many black 1x2 slotted bricks, and have
red/white/blue to trade for them, if anyone has some.  I MIGHT even be
willing to trade 2 white for each black.

  You're probably already aware of this, but didn't the Fright Knight's
"Witch's Magic Manor" http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=manor
(have a pair of tall, 1x2x? slotted bricks in black?  Would these be useful to
you?  It seems to me they might be more readily find-able...

   Dave!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/