 General / 15955
  Great posts( was Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

I hate "me too" posts but what an excellent post. If we ever get to excluding people who love the brick just because they love it in a different way, we've failed. Just because castle isn't my cup of tea doesn't mean I can't hurt my jaw in amazement (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Great posts( was Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

(...) Well in fear of this being another "Me Too" post here goes. I agree with all that has been said here but I thought I would add some NELUG perspective. (...) I would have to agree. Plus I would have to add some of the sculpting done by Eric (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Great posts( was Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!)

(...) I hope GATS decides to do this, we almost always had a crowd at our table. Greenberg is also very interested in getting more LEGO layouts into their shows. (...) I am amazed at our amazing start as well, we came a long way since August. Here's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org)