 General / 15944
    Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!) —Richard W. Schamus
   (...) What Chris didn't see was the initial look of horror on my face, after not being there all day, stuck at work, thinking of nothing all day but being there to help tear down and collect my pieces, only to see one of my better creations lately (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Apathy? (was: WAMALUG's GATS Layout was a huge success!) —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...Lol! yes, u got there just before another problem with DCC happened. The shunter was driving a small cargo train and rear ended a stationary train rite on a curve. The shunter and a number of cars took a tumble and the shunter ended up in a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains)