 General / 15936
Re: an update -- and an apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 17:20:00 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <38BB7465.1E99D268@uswest.net>...

Tony Kilaras wrote:

Tony Priestman wrote in message • <1ZeYIJAQspu4Ew$u@you-rang.demon.co.uk>...
Thanks for this, Brad.

It sounds like you're delivering what you promised: the sceptics will
have to eat their words :-)

You speak quickly.

I'm looking forward to further announcements.

Less announcing. More doing.

When has TLC ever *promised* something and not delivered?  Less rudeness.
More manners.

Oh my God, you MUST be joking.

Anyhow, this is a problem I have had since alt.toys.lego: too much
irrational cheerleading and not enough rationalism. I know Brad's whopping
number of posts (3) has everybody excite, but let's wait and see what
actually is DONE. How about that? Is that a good idea or what?

Lastly, I don't need you minding my "manners".