 General / 15925
15924  |  15926
Subject:
Brasso does the trick pt. II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 06:04:25 GMT

It works best if you use cotton balls in conjuction with it.  It will leave
a slight pattern but it's better than having all that silly-looking paint
all over the place!

Dave

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message
I have lots of clear aquanaut and space pieces that would make wonderful
town pieces, if only they didn't have those silly pseudo-science-fiction
graphics all over them.

I know that I can sand them off, since I've used this on non-clear pieces,
but it leaves visible scratches on the clear ones.

Is there perhaps a chemical process that works?