 General / 15911
  Re: Is there any way to get pre-applied graphics off of pieces without damaging them?

(...) Yep. Brasso is the popular one among AFOLs. Personally I haven't tried yet. Lack of time and pieces that need print- removal (that's a good thing, I guess :) Search keyword 'brasso' for previous posts about best ways to use it... Good Luck! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is there any way to get pre-applied graphics off of pieces without damaging them?

(...) Well, I've used said Brasso on UFO panels, and it works rather well. It leaves the pieces slightly less shiny, with a windshield-like moire pattern when held in the light (from directional strokes with the micro-abrasive), but it works very (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)