 General / 15882
Re: Star Wars LEGO Design Contest II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:20:37 GMT

"John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> writes:

I'd vote for another "Best Alternate Model" category (and not just
'cause I won it in Pat's contest.)  Alternate models require a lot
of creativity, and offer other fans the opportunity to build the
model after purchasing just one set.

Agreed!  Building alternate models out of official models is a really
interesting challenge.

Too bad I've already sorted my models into my parts bins, though!  ;-)

Fredrik