 General / 15876
    Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy —Rose Regner
    Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <38BF7407.4FEA600F@vfaq.com>... (...) I was sure you were going to say that the local Lego retailers sent her your way. Rose (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy —Tom Stangl
   Nah, I don't buy much locally, and have never met the local reps - most of my buying is deep discount through the web. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Silicon Valley techies taken with kids' toy —Mike Poindexter
   I tell you what, they recognize me when I got into Toy's R Us. People say to me, "Your the Lego guy, huh?" Places like Target will never recognize you and most places Tom and I would go into, we clean out or buy nothing at all (I'm guessing it is (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)