 General / 15761
  New models, pictures, and more on my web site...

I've made significant improvements to my web site since I last posted it. It now contains several different LEGO towns/cities. You can find it at: (URL) I originally posted the site to LUGNET, I've made the following enhancements: - I ran the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)