 General / 15726
15725  |  15727
Subject:
9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:16:41 GMT

S@H now has this for $54.00

Now the Mindstorms site ( http://www.legomindstorms.com/bookmarks/mars.asp
) didn't show it having the tractor treads, but the Lego site (
http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=9736 ) still shows a pic
with the treads.  I called CA and asked them, they said they didn't see the
treads listed on the parts list.  I had them fax me the parts sheet.  The
40 tooth gears and tractor tread links are NOT shown on the parts sheet.
So don't expect to get them with the set.  If anyone gets their set soon,
and they ARE in the set, please let us know.

The Ultimate Mindstorms Accessory set (not on the Lego site under
Mindstorms, but on the Mindstorms site -
http://www.legomindstorms.com/bookmarks/uas.asp ), #3801, is on Backorder
at S@H, they are taking orders to be delivered in April.  $55.00