 General / 1561
  Website update.

I just finished putting up the new look for Marsbase. No content changes (those are coming over the holidays), just html and coding stuff. Feedback would be great though. 8) Thanks, Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

(...) Looks great in IE 4! However, I tried to use Netscape 3, and I noticed that there is a "\" instead of "/" in the first image (marsbase.com). Also, the Java menu on the side (which is really cool) wouldn't load. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

(...) Yeah, I noticed that when I tried it in Netscape at my work. As for Netscape 3, I hadn't tried it. Netscape 4 works. I'll probably put together an alternate menu for Netscape. sigh...oh the joys of a multi-browser world...bleh. Thanks, Ben Ben (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

Ben Vaughan wrote in message ... (...) coding (...) What can I say. Your page is really distinguishes itself with it's quality, attention to detail, and imagination. Your models sound in on all the above points as well. If you normally skip the "my (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

(...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

Although I am not in the habit of commenting on web site updates (or my own double posting for that matter), I love the feel of the website. You've done a great job with the nav bar. Keep it up, and when you're done updating your site, you can come (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

So...I'm having a hard time identifying if Netscape 4.x will display the new java menu. Could someone let me know? I think I might have some messed up numbering in the config file. As for the front graphic, it should be fixed. And! A big thanks for (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

(...) Ben, I'm using Netscape 4.5. The front graphic works, but the applet is still broken. Details are flying your way via e-mail if you haven't already seen it. Cheers, - Sproat (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

(...) Cool! Nuts! Great! 8) Ben Ben Vaughan buster@marsbase.com www.marsbase.com ---...--- The few,...the proud,...the plastic (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Website update.

Also sprach Ben Vaughan: : I just finished putting up the new look for Marsbase. : No content changes (those are coming over the holidays), just html and coding : stuff. Feedback would be great though. 8) Huh. I have to say I liked the old look (...) (26 years ago, 23-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)