 General / 1573
Re: Website update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 20:19:30 GMT

Ben Vaughan wrote:
So...I'm having a hard time identifying if Netscape 4.x will display the new
java menu.  Could someone let me know?  I think I might have some messed up
numbering in the config file.  As for the front graphic, it should be fixed.

Ben, I'm using Netscape 4.5.

The front graphic works, but the applet is still broken.  Details are
flying your way via e-mail if you haven't already seen it.

Cheers,
- Sproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com

This .sig is a fractal.  Zoom here --> ()