 General / 15587
    Re: Two more Virtual On Mechs —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Yeah! I'd really like to know how you made those ankle joints. I'm planning to build my own mecha, but right now I'm in planning stages. I'm deciding on shape and style as well as technical concerns like joints. ~Mark (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Two more Virtual On Mechs —David Thomas Jr.
   I'm going to do instructions for several of the mechs, but it probably won't be for a few weeks yet, I've still got several parts to model in 3d studio. As for the peices I used for the ankles, the best ones use two of the 2x3 tile type 2 and 3 toed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha)