 General / 15564
    Please help! —Jamie Hickey
   Please tell me this is the right place to post this. If not I do apologize, I normally post in the Star Wars portion of Lugnet. Does anybody know if there is a such thing (piece) as a 4x4 gray/ grey turntable. My current project requires one. If you (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Please help! —Jonathan Little
   Jamie, If you're referring to the 4x4 turntable brick that sits on a 4x4 plate, there is one in light gray in some set. I have one. At this point, I'm on my way out the door for school and can't remember off hand which set I got the piece in. If I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)