 General / 15413
    Re: NEW PICTURES —Shaun Sullivan
    For a German WWII helmet, you can custom make somthing that works pretty well. I cut down a motorcycle helmet, and one of the flare-necked castle helmets. Glue the bottom of the flare to the top of the motorcycle helmet, repaint, and you get (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: NEW PICTURES —Carl Greatrix
   Shaun, hmmm I had wondered where on earth you got those helmets from in the AT-ST...I looked everywhere for them...Now I know!!:) I dont know if I'm prepared to start cutting Lego about though!! (...) well. I (...) Glue (...) get (...) but (...) You (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)