 General / 15303
Re: Ow. [was: Re: BeltWars Update]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:33:26 GMT

...Seeing pages with your stuff is both exciting and utterly depressing...
exciting because its amazing to see new ways to use pieces that I just cant make
use of and to see how to put together things like joints in ways that never
occurred to me... depressing because I don't want to even try now knowing that a
true master is about to always make me feel like an idiot...

...Reminds me of school when we wanted to install a device so when you left the
professor's office, it would knock you on the head and a speaker would go
'duh!'... that's the same way I feel when looking at your pages... 'That's how
to make a joint work!!! Duh!'

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

Gee.  I think I'll go take my site down now.  :(  Would it make you
feel better if I pointed out that instead of using this creative ability
in a "productive" way, I waste my time playing with LEGO in a
broken-down one bedroom house?  :|

...NO! No!No!No!!! U cant take it down!!! Ur site is perfect (if depressing!)
:-) I'm proud to say that I now have a BA-13 Nodatchi BattleArmor guarding my
monitor even as we speak! (and want to work on a larger mech based on ideas I'm
trying to get from ur site (oh and the scorpion is _way_ excellent! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160