 General / 15292
    lego easter eggs seen in the local supermarket. —Jonathan Wilson
   There are easter eggs in my local supermarket that have small lego sets attatched. One os the witches fireplace promo set and the other one I saw is the wild west weapons cart (the one with the keep out sign on the front), I think. -- Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego easter eggs seen in the local supermarket. —Tom Stangl
   And "my local supermarket" is where?? US(state??)? AU? DK? etc, etc, etc. (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego easter eggs seen in the local supermarket. —Ed McGlynn
   (...) Tom - Based on his earlier posts, Jonathan may be referring to Western Australia here, but I'm holding out hope for a US sighting! Ed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego easter eggs seen in the local supermarket. —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Some Easter Baskets have been sighted here in the US, I believe they were posted to .shopping (by Rich Schamus). They didn't have those sets though. Jeff "You can't be a hero hiding underneath your bed" (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)