 General / 15294
Re: lego easter eggs seen in the local supermarket.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:28:59 GMT

And "my local supermarket" is where??

US(state??)?  AU?  DK?  etc, etc, etc.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

There are easter eggs in my local supermarket that have small lego sets
attatched. One os the witches fireplace promo set and the other one I
saw is the wild west weapons cart (the one with the keep out sign on the
front), I think.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com