 General / 15220
  Re: Gloat

(...) Hey, that's cool! I've seen your site before, and everytime I go back, I'm amazed at the stuff on there. Keep up the good work! :) I wish I had something to gloat about... Oh, wait, I do! I got the Service pack 5071 that Ralph Döring was (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Gloat

(...) I should add my Pentapterigoid fighter and other models...I don't know if its this link or something else, but my site got 909 hits today so far, while the average is between 30 and 50... (...) Waiting to see it... --Bram (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)