 General / 15220
Re: Gloat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 00:28:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Thanks to Mookie for pointing this out to me:
http://www.accessmagazine.com/scripts/review_template.cfm?reviewCategoryID=322
--Bram

Hey, that's cool!  I've seen your site before, and everytime I go back, I'm
amazed at the stuff on there.  Keep up the good work!  :)

I wish I had something to gloat about...  Oh, wait, I do!  I got the Service
pack 5071 that Ralph Döring was selling in this post:
<http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4779>  :)

Guess I'll have to start building a 4-4-0 Steam engine now...

Jeff
"Was it real, or just my fantasy?"
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/