 General / 15180
    Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn —Ardjan Besse
   (...) I also got this mail. In my opinion this is spam, though I don't really have a problem with lego-spam... (btw, I am since 2 1/2 year virtually spam-free, that means no get-money-quick or looking-for-girls spams!!!) What I don't like, is that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) What I don't like is the folks who have decided to voice their thoughts by responding to all. There's three more people who are now seeing the inside of my bit-bucket... Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)