 General / 15105
  Re: NEW PICTURES

(...) AT- (...) I love it ! Don´t waste another 17 years ;) these models are great. Your falcon is exactly the model that TLG should have produced. Ok that´s an unrealistic wish because your piece count must be x-times more than the official set. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: NEW PICTURES

:) Thank you all for the kind comments so far :), In response to the main question, all the green bricks come from the pod racer set, the technic code pilot green truck and lots of the starwars flash speeder!!! Does anyone know how I can obtain (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)