 General / 14974
Re: Very teensy update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:45:03 GMT

Jon Palmer wrote:

    Well I now have one more picture of the ship on the title page. Nothing
much,  just a head on shot with my grim reaper thrown in for scale. ...

Sleepy, eh, Jon?  :)  For those who wanted a quick pointer to the page without
hunting for the original message, Jon's extremely cool MOC is at:

http://www.geocities.com/legotiel/bardiel.html

It's really a great model, especially because we get to watch it take shape!
I'm looking forward to future updates!

best

Lindsay