 General / 14929
Re: The Legand Of Zelda Lego Theme/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 22:00:10 GMT

Zack Pharr wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:

Zack Pharr wrote:

Now there is a good Idea. The Best Thing in the world combined with the • best
Video Game of all time.  You could have Hyrule Castle, Kikiroki Village • Play
Sets and a " Link vs. Ganondorf" fight scene, a "Link on Epona (the horse)"
set.  Ahh, The possibilitys. So what do you think. Good Idea, Bad Idea.
Opinions.       Zack Pharr

PS . . .Zack . . .you've only mentioned elements that are present in the N64
version of Zelda. Have you played any of the versions? They're all great
games . . ..

Ya, I've played them all. Have you.  I'm a HUGE fan of Nintendo and The Zelda
Series. BEST game of all time. I cant wait for the 3 new gameboy titles this
summer and the new N64 title Christmas.  Are you going to get them?

zack

I've played everything but the one for the SNES. My sister just got this a
few months ago but has the SNES at school. I didn't know they were coming
out with any new ones anytime soon. I guess the gameboy titles will be for
Gameboy color, huh? All I have is the old, clunky one . . . it's about 10
yrs old. And a new one for Christmas?!?  Legos or Zelda . ..hmmm . . . what
do I ask for as gifts? :)

-Jonathan