 General / 14882
Re: The Legand Of Zelda Lego Theme/
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:

Zack Pharr wrote:

Now there is a good Idea. The Best Thing in the world combined with the • best
Video Game of all time.  You could have Hyrule Castle, Kikiroki Village • Play
Sets and a " Link vs. Ganondorf" fight scene, a "Link on Epona (the horse)"
set.  Ahh, The possibilitys. So what do you think. Good Idea, Bad Idea.
Opinions.       Zack Pharr

PS . . .Zack . . .you've only mentioned elements that are present in the N64
version of Zelda. Have you played any of the versions? They're all great
games . . ..

Ya, I've played them all. Have you.  I'm a HUGE fan of Nintendo and The Zelda
Series. BEST game of all time. I cant wait for the 3 new gameboy titles this
summer and the new N64 title Christmas.  Are you going to get them?

zack