 General / 14902
    Brickshelf Gallery compliments and suggestions. —Will Middelaer
   In lugnet.trains, Kevin Loch writes: Kevin, I will give that a try in the future. Straight links certainly look better, and have more meaning to me than the CGI script. BTW - I love the gallery. After I deleted all of the photos that I had uploaded (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)