 General / 14846
Re: Lexicon site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:13:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Buiting writes:
A little teaser ;-) ...the site is still under construction but after a day
of hard work I couldn't resist posting about it...
I have put up my first version of my LEGO Lexicon site. See it at:
http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego

Cool!

Currently the only letters (tabs on top of the page) that are working are A
to L and the letters S and T.
LMKWYT! It is not yet complete but still, if you have words that this
lexicon can't do without let me know.

Feel free to adapt or use anything from here:

   http://www.lugnet.com/admin/plan/lexicon-sample.html

although many of the definitions there are a bit out-of-date.

--Todd